Hi. My name is Chris, and I have been living what you'd call the autophile life since before I could drive. It has indirectly or caused or contributed to me losing girls, friends, an apartment, neighbors, tons of money and maybe my house if things don't work out right.
About that, right now I live in far west Fort Worth. I have a 2 car garage that currently contains 2 cars, 2 engines, a partially assembled Honda CBR F3 and a closet stacked from floor to ceiling with parts. There is another car parked in my driveway with a transmission underneath it. There is a transmission leaning against the wall in my back yard. There's also a shed back there with a rotary engine sitting next to a shop manual and a transmission on the floor. My neighbors aren't really thrilled to have me living next to them, but my better judgment left during Spring '09 and I just haven't cared enough. Besides, I don't complain about their Harleys and custom bikes with short pipes blasting up and down the street...
My garage includes:
1990 Miata - My daily, eventually track car. Haven't really decided in what capacity yet.
- "fresh" 120k mile 1991 1.6 liter motor replacing 235k original plant
- Mercury Capri valve cover w/ "custom" catch can setup
- Racing Beat power pulse header/magnaflow cat/Buddy Club Spec II exhaust
- Racing Beat intake
- deleted AC, PS, cruise control, factory sound system and antenna, airbag system
- OEM 7 spokes, hollow design with Falken ZE512's
- 9lb one-piece chromoly flywheel
1989 Cressida #1 - Supposed to be daily, A/C and all amenities.
- JZX81 Chaser 1JZGTE swap
- R154 with MKIII Supra master cylinder and pedal
- Megan coilovers (Serialnine would be preferable but too spendy at the time)
- T3 RCAs
- Tom's C7R 2-piece wheels 17x8 +30 and 17x9 + 29 (rare size and offsets, fitment pretty much made for this chassis)
- eGay China y-pipe and downpipe
- CDM Digital gauge cluster, currently not working
- Mark II Sedan headlights
- Mark II Hardtop roof spoiler/visor
1989 Cressida #2 - Stripped shell, For Sale
- ultra lightweight conversion
- custom low seat position for max helmet clearance
- gasser stance for drag racing
1979 Cressida #3 - Woody wagon doing trashy with class. All stock currently, coming soon:
- Appliance mesh 14x7 wheels and cheap stretched tire
- Slammed hard the quick and dirty way: custom T3 front coilover suspension, lowering blocks and Camaro rear shocks.
- Tint removal and maybe replacement with something lighter
- Cold AC and luggage rack to accommodate long hauls
- Bare steel plate rust repair
- 2JZGE and auto trans. from Lexus GS?
1998 Honda CBR600 F3 - stunt bike, been dropped lol
- Paint and decals came from previous owner, stripped the tank bare and polishing to mirror finish
- Needs new headlight setup
- For sale?
That's pretty much it. I make it out to Mineral Wells when I can. I no longer have a photographer in tow and my shitty FM10 doesn't work anymore. When my Cressidas are finished I'll be expanding outward.